Monday 10 January 2011

Burlesque Costumes

I personally would love to see these costumes in real life. They are the original costumes from the hit musical "Burlesque" and are displayed at the Arclight Hollwood Cinema. The costumes were designed by Micheal Kaplin and were worn by Christina in different scenes of the movie.




This is the costume worn during Christina's performance of the song "I am a good girl" I like this outfit very much, I like the way the feathered edge moves while she is performing the routine .



This outfit is from the emotional performance "Bound to you". This is my favourite outfit, the whole concept was done very well, the colour choice the hair style, this scene really moved me.




This outfit is from the performance "Guy what takes his time". I liked this performance because it was more quirky and seemed to embrace the essence of Burlesque with the strip tease. The outfit is cleverly made and I love the idea of making an outfit entirely out of pearls.

What do you think of these outfits? Which one is your favourite? Leave comments

No comments:

Post a Comment